Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Optional Work


Hi Room 24 Families,

I have had quite a few requests from you, asking what you can do at home with your children while you wait for instructional time to begin on Monday, April 6th. Please see the list of optional work below:

  • RAZ Kids Reading and Quizzes
    • I will be giving direct feedback to each child through the app on their reading 
  • Draw a blueprint of your sustainable house 
    • Extension: build with LEGO or download Minecraft Education Edition App and build sustainable house on there 
  • Write a journal entry about the most fun thing you have done since social distancing! Record yourself on a video and post it on IRIS for Ms. Gierl to watch.

I hope this helps! I can't wait to begin online learning next week and reconnecting with all of my students. I have really missed all of them. 

Ms. Gierl 


No comments:

Post a Comment